Peony Hook and Eye Front Fastening Bamboo Post Surgery Bra Vanilla
This light support front fastening post surgery bra is wonderfully soft and comfortable, as well as beautifully feminine. It is ideal for women who have undergone mastectomy or lumpectomy. Equally it is perfect for those women who have undergone a DIEP flap or TRAM flap reconstruction, a breast lift or a breast reduction. Please note XS size comes with zip fastening only.
- The unique bamboo mix fabric has proven healing properties. It is antibacterial, breathable and capable of drawing moisture away from the skin faster than 100% cotton.
- There are no seams, tags or wires to irritate sensitive skin, scars or wounds.
- The longer, softer band means it will not roll up or compress drains.
- A three level hook and eye adjuster at front, combined with front adjustable straps, not only makes the bra highly adjustable in case of swelling, but also allows for the reduced arm mobility which you may experience after surgery.
- Gentle moulded cups with pockets on the inside for the insertion of your softie or breast form (supports prosthesis up to an E cup).
- Comes with removable modesty pads to give gentle shape where needed.
- Can be worn as a sleep bra.
96% of customers say THEYA Healthcare products meet their post surgery needs well
80% Bamboo, 12% Nylon, 6% Elastane, 2% Polyester
Machine wash at cool temperature, 30 degrees or less. Remove modesty pads before machine washing. Do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not bleach, do not dry clean.
All of our products are 0% VAT rated
RETURNS, EXCHANGES, REFUNDS.
For hygiene reasons underwear is exempt from normal distance selling rules and as such cannot be returned unless faulty. We therefore do not offer refunds unless a product is faulty, but bras may be exchanged for another size if they have not been worn and are returned in a saleable condition with all packaging intact.
For full information on delivery & returns click here.
- Please ensure to check your correct size on our sizing charts.
NB sizing of our bras for the vanilla range differs from sizing for the white and black ranges, so please ensure you are checking the correct sizing chart.