Peony Zip Front Fastening Bamboo Bra in Black
Whether you are pregnant and expecting, breastfeeding post partum or have sensitive breasts and have breast pain, the right supportive underwear is so important, during the day and the night.
All Theya Bras provide softness, comfort, stretch and ease of movement. Providing gentle but ample support. Our patented bamboo fabric feels as soft as cashmere soft.
No under wire or itchy seams or tags. Our bras can be pulled on or done up at the front for ease.
This medium support front fastening bra is wonderfully soft and comfortable, as well
as beautifully feminine. It is designed for women who experience breast pain for whatever reason.
- The unique bamboo mix fabric has proven healing properties. It is antibacterial, breathable and capable of drawing moisture away from the skin faster than 100% cotton.
- There are no seams, tags or wires to irritate sensitive skin, scars or wounds.
- The longer, softer band means it will not roll up or compress drains.
- Front fastening and front adjustable straps allow for reduced arm mobility which you may experience after surgery.
- Gentle moulded cups with pockets on the inside for the insertion of your softie or breast form (supports prosthesis up to an E cup).
- Comes with removable modesty pads to give gentle shape where needed.
- Sizes L & XL have 3 hidden hook & eyes to make zip easy to close.
- Can be worn as a sleep bra.
90% of customers tell us they are satisfied with THEYA HealthcareMaterials:
70% Viscose derived from Bamboo, 23% Nylon, 6% Elastane, 1% Polyester
Machine washable at 30°C/86°F degrees or less. Remove modesty pads before machine washing. Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
All of our products are 0% VAT rated
Delivery & Returns.ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Subject to stock availability, we aim to dispatch all purchases placed by 2 pm within 1 working day of confirming your order.
Republic of Ireland & UK: Expected delivery 2 working days from dispatch.
Rest of World: Expected delivery 4-6 working days from dispatch.
For hygiene reasons underwear is exempt from normal distance selling rules and as such cannot be returned unless faulty. We, therefore, do not offer refunds unless a product is faulty, however, bras (only) may be exchanged for another size if they have not been worn and are returned in a saleable condition with all packaging intact.
For full information on delivery & returns click here.
- Please ensure to check your correct size on our sizing charts.
Please note that European sizes differ from Us sizes. If you are unsure of your sizing we recommend sizing up.
View our Bra fitting guide with our Founder, Ciara Donlon here before you place your order.
NB sizing of our bras for the vanilla range differs from sizing for the white and black ranges, so please ensure you are checking the correct sizing chart.