97% of THEYA Healthcare customers say our Medium Support Briefs successfully support their stoma bag.
You are entitled to apply for six pairs, via the NHS. Ostomy/Stoma Support Wear can also be privately purchased to top up your NHS quota. Available to NHS customers living in the UK. Please contact your Dispensing Appliance Contractor to order your briefs.
Theya Petal Bamboo Medium Support Brief are specifically designed for those living with the challenges of a stoma, small hernia, incontinence or post-surgical wounds. Bamboo Clothing are eco friendly, naturally antibacterial and breathable. Theya Petal Bamboo Underwear feels like cashmere to the skin, and yet provides gentle support that is comfortable enough to be worn all day, every day without restricting the stoma.
These high-waisted seam and tag free support briefs are extremely comfortable and are designed to gently support the abdomen after surgery or to hold a stoma bag firmly in place, meaning there is now no need for ostomy support belts. They have no seams or tags to irritate sensitive skin, scars or wounds. The elastic free waist band avoids irritation and gives extra support. Made from super soft and breathable bamboo mix fabric.
Brief features include:
· Improves bag adherence potentially reducing leaks
· Reduce dragging sensation caused by stoma bag
· Enjoy Sports, with extra support, security & confidence during activities
· Overnight can be worn whilst sleeping for peace of mind
· Holds incontinence pads snugly in place, reducing odour
· Holds urinary tract catheter securely in place
· Gives a smoother body shape
· Useful in gently supporting post-surgical wounds and dressings
· They have no seams or tags to irritate sensitive skin, scars or wounds
· The elastic free waist band avoids irritation and gives extra support
· Breathable patented bamboo fabric keeps skin cool, dry and comfortable
· Feminine styling to compliment the garment and be worn as part of a set if desired
Available in Black or White or Vanilla
Please ensure to check your correct size on our sizing charts
52% Viscose derived from Bamboo, 36% Nylon, 11% Elastane, 1% Polyester
Machine wash at cool temperature, 30 degrees or less. Do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not bleach, do not dry clean
All of our products are 0% VAT rated