Peony Zip Front Fastening Bamboo Bra in White
A bra that has been proven to help you heal after surgery, and feel better in the process. Our sustainable post-surgery bras accelerate healing whilst providing premium comfort. The ideal bra for women who have undergone cosmetic breast surgery of any kind, including; breast augmentation, breast reduction, and breast lift.
- Super soft bamboo material that benefits your skin and accelerates healing.
- Seamless, wireless design without tags to ensure no irritation of scars or wounds whilst providing premium comfort for your skin.
- A wide, super soft, stretchy band that won't roll-up.
- Multi-level front strap adjustment for precise fit preference to suit your body shape.
- Front fastening feature for comfort, accessibility, and convenience.
- Includes removable modesty pads to provide padding for tender breasts if needed.
- Can also be worn as a sleep bra.
- You may be entitled to 2 post-surgery bras and a prosthesis through the HSE. Contact your breast nurse or surgeon and request your Theya bras!
70% bamboo viscose, 23% nylon, 6% elastane, 1% polyester
Machine washable at 30°C/86°F degrees or less. Remove modesty pads before machine washing. Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach, or dry clean.
All of our products are 0% VAT rated
Delivery & Returns.ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Subject to stock availability, we aim to dispatch all purchases placed by 2 pm within 1 working day of confirming your order.
Republic of Ireland & UK: Expected delivery 2 working days from dispatch.
Rest of World: Expected delivery 4-6 working days from dispatch.
For hygiene reasons underwear is exempt from normal distance selling rules and as such cannot be returned unless faulty. We, therefore, do not offer refunds unless a product is faulty, however, bras (only) may be exchanged for another size if they have not been worn and are returned in a saleable condition with all packaging intact.
For full information on delivery & returns click here.
- Please ensure to check your correct size on our sizing charts.
Please note that European sizes differ from US sizes. If you are in-between sizes we recommend sizing up.
View our Bra fitting guide with our founder, Ciara Donlon before you place your order.