Cancer Connect NI is a County Fermanagh charity, supporting and guiding those affected by cancer.
The Cancer Connect Centre provides information, guidance and practical support within a safe and confidential environment to individuals and their families who have been touched by cancer.
The Cancer Connect NI Centre offers:
- Specialist Complementary Therapists
- Rise and recliner chair loan service
- Listening Ear Service
- Fitting and Supply of Amoena Products
- Speaker/Information Talks
- Garden of Tranquillity
- Beauty and Skincare Workshops
- Information Service
- Signposting to Professional Counselling