Your patients are important to us
Theya Healthcare are proud to be an NHS approved supplier since 2015. NHS Supply Chain manages the sourcing, delivery and supply of healthcare products for NHS trusts and healthcare organisations across England and Wales. Our post-operative bras are available to all NHS hospitals via the NHS Supply Chain portal
Bra Sizing - Unsure on what size to order in? See our comprehensive sizing guideline.
Patients at Spire Murrayfield have been using Theya Healthcare
bras for post-operative support.
They love the soft seamless finish and comfort the post-surgical
bras provide. They are easy to wash and wear over their
Anne Tansey, Senior Breast Surgeon, Spire Liverpool & Spire Murrayfield
The materials are very nice compared to other companies I have used in the past and
this one is very comfortable for patients to use, even after the recovery
Mr Floyd, Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Highgate Hospital & Spire Bushey
I am a breast care clinical nurse specialist and I work in a private hospital. I have used THEYA Healthcare bras on all of our patients undergoing breast surgery. Every single patient was very happy with the bras and felt they were soft, comfortable and very supportive.
Patients gave us excellent feedback, they said how easy the bras are to put on even for the patients with reduced arm mobility post-operatively. These bras have made a big difference to the patient’s journey.
Patients were very complimentary about us offering a post-operative bra giving them the option to avoid searching for a suitable bra in the shops.
Alina Caruntu, Breast Care Clinical Nurse Special, Spire Bushey Hospital, Hertfordshire, UK.
I have been using the Theya front fastening Peony bras for my patients at a private hospital for around a year now. All three breast surgeons that I work with are very impressed with the product and totally endorse their use.The patients themselves love love the bras! In fact they often continue to want to wear them long after their treatment/surgery!
The best features are the front opening with the 3 row hook and eye detail to accommodate for swelling etc, the lovely wide, soft straps with the ability to shorten/lengthen them. The softness of the fabric and the fact that there are no seams. The inclusion of bilateral pockets and the breast shell forms are inspired. Patients say they appreciate the femininity of that and the flower design on the band.
Sally Shanley, The Holly Hospital
97% of customers say THEYA Healthcare products are of high/very high quality
Our Post Surgery Range is ideal for:
- Post breast & thoracic surgery
- Post cosmetic & reconstructive surgery
- Radiotherapy treatment (chest/abdominal/pelvic)
- TRAM/DIEP flap reconstruction
- C-section/post partum
- Skin disorders
Designed to support healing
- is made from a super soft bamboo mix fabric
- no tags, seams or wires to irritate skin or wounds
- elastic free under bust and waist bands are more comfortable and offer gentle support
Helps to prevent complications
- accommodates swelling and facilitates compression control by being highly adjustable
- does not inhibit/compress drainage tubes so helps lessen incidence and development of haematoma or seroma
- high underarms are soft and protective to wound sites and cause no compression to the axilla and underarm, helping to reduce incidence of lymphedema
Improves patient experience
- for patients experiencing reduced mobility after surgery a front fastening option (Peony) is easier to put on/remove
- front opening makes examination, treatment and wound dressing easier/more dignified as there is no need to undress
- the Fleur White Back Fastening Post Surgery Comfort Bra TL001D and the Rose White Post Surgery Comfort Short TL022 can be worn during period of radiotherapy
- removable modesty pads can be worn instead of or with breast form to give shape
Fabric that supports healing
- 97% resistant to gram negative bacteria
- 92% resistant to gram positive bacteria
- 59% more absorbent than 100% cotton
- 36% more absorbent than leading competitor product
Better horizontal wicking
- 19% better horizontal wicking than 100% cotton
- 118% better horizontal wicking than leading competitor product