Marketing Executive (Online Marketer/Graphic Designer)
THEYA Healthcare is an exciting new startup that is striving to become a global player in the healthcare sector. We create unique bamboo underwear for women after surgery, that physically and emotionally soothes and heals.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative marketing executive whose principal responsibilities will be to drive the online footprint of the company and to develop eye-catching and engaging artwork that accurately reflects the company's key messages and personality.
As part of a small team, this is a great opportunity to gain experience across a broad range of marketing activities. This is a full time role and will be based out of our offices in NovaUCD in Dublin, some homeworking may be facilitated.
- Assist the Marketing Director in the planning and execution of marketing activities.
- Prepare artwork for support collateral & brochures, fliers, presentations, photos etc.
- Prepare and upload website content (web pages, imagery, video).
- Improve SEO to drive organic traffic to the company website.
- Manage online advertising as well as social media campaigns and accounts, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube.
- Manage collateral and merchandise inventory.
- Manage events and exhibitions, booking, organising support materials etc.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators.
- Execute and track monthly customer satisfaction survey.
- Personable, presentable, articulate.
- Self starter, with strong administration and organisational skills.
- Good understanding of online marketing and SEO.
- Skilled in the field of graphic design.
- Highly competent in MS Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere.
- Familiar with Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Instagram, GooglePlus, Google Analytics, Google Search Console etc.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of HTML and Liquid (Shopify - Ruby) a big plus.
- Experience using Shopify and Amazon Seller Central a plus.
- Familiarity with Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey a plus.
- Fluent French a plus.
To apply please send a cover email and up-to-date CV of no more than 2 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September.