Medical Grade 3PLY-Disposable Face Mask
These disposable single use masks are Medical grade Class 1, Type 2. EN 14683 standard.
Box contains 10 pieces per pack - single use only. The product is packaged as pictured.
Medical mask details:
- Outer and Inner layer is spun-bonded cloth .
- Middle layer of mask is Melt-blown cloth.
- Adjustable nose strip makes lightweight and comfortable wear.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) 98.9%.
- Good breathability without compromising safety from foreign particles.
- Take out the mask and spread it out, hang the tape on both sides of the mask to the ear.
- Press the bridge of the nose to fit the shape of the nose.
- Pull the bottom of the mask to the chin and cover completely. Breathing space provided within mask limits.
Products should be stored in a dry, ventilated, non-corrosive gas environment.
Due to the nature of the product, these masks cannot be returned. These single use masks are for one-time use ONLY, please destroy after use. Masks with minor damage should not be used. These are not intended for use in fever clinics, isolation ward areas, isolation observation ward areas, operating rooms, isolation intensive care units, etc.