Petal Bamboo Medium Support Brief
These high-waisted seam and tag free support briefs are extremely comfortable and are designed to gently support the abdomen after surgery or to hold a stoma bag firmly in place. They have no seams or tags to irritate sensitive skin, scars or wounds. The elastic free waist band avoids irritation and gives extra support. Made from super soft and breathable bamboo mix fabric, they are ideal for wear following:
- Abdominal surgery
- To hold a stoma bag in place
- TRAM or DIEP flap breast reconstruction surgery;
- caesarean section/post partum.
- They have no seams or tags to irritate sensitive skin, scars or wounds.
- The elastic free waist band avoids irritation and gives extra support.
- Feminine styling to compliment the garment and be worn as part of a set if desired.
93% of customers say THEYA Healthcare products are of high/very high quality
52% Viscose derived from Bamboo, 36% Nylon, 11% Elastane, 1% Polyester
Machine wash at cool temperature, 30 degrees or less. Do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not bleach, do not dry clean.
All of our products are 0% VAT rated.